Today, the annual general meeting of 2019 has been held in GomSpace Group AB (publ) (the “Company” or “GomSpace”). Below follows a summary of the decisions taken by the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website gomspace.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2018;
- that the Company’s accumulated profits shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid;
- to grant the board members and the managing director discharge from liability for the management of the financial year 2018;
- that the board of directors shall consist of four ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Jukka Pertola (also re-elected as chairman), Jesper Jespersen and Steen Hansen, and to new-elect Hans Henrik Schibler as board members;
- that a registered accounting firm is to be elected as auditor and to re-elect EY as auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 1,125,000 out of which SEK 450,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 225,000 to each of the other board members;
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- to adopt guidelines for remuneration to the senior management;
- to adopt principles for the appointment of and instructions regarding a nomination committee and to pay SEK 20,000 to the chairman of the nomination committee for the period until the next annual general meeting;
- to change the limits in the articles of association with respect to share capital and number of shares whereby the Company’s share capital may not be less than SEK 3,500,000 and not more than SEK 14,000,000 and the number of shares in the company may not be less than 50,000,000 and no more than 200,000,000;
- on a long-term incentive programme for employees by way of a directed issue of warrants and approval of transfer of warrants; and
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital.
For more information, please contact:
Niels Buus (CEO)
Tel: +45 40 31 55 57
Email: nbu @ gomspace.com
About GomSpace Group AB
The Company’s business operations are mainly conducted through the wholly-owned Danish subsidiary, GomSpace A/S, with operational office in Aalborg, Denmark. GomSpace is a space company with a mission to be engaged in the global market for space systems and services by introducing new products, i.e. components, platforms and systems based on innovation within professional nanosatellites. The Company is listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier exchange under the ticker GOMX. Sweden AB, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46-8-528 00 399 is the Company’s Certified Adviser. For more information, please visit our website on www.gomspace.com.
This information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 12:15 p.m. CET on April 26, 2019.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
https://news.cision.com/gomspace-a-s/i/corporate-governance,c2616650 Corporate Governance