Annual general meeting held in GomSpace Group AB (publ)
Today, the annual general meeting of 2018 has been held in GomSpace Group AB (publ) (the “Company” or “GomSpace”). Below follows a summary of the decisions taken by the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website gomspace.com). Please also note the additional information regarding Anna Rathsmann at the end of this press release.
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2017;
- that the Company’s accumulated profits shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid;
- to grant the board members and the managing director discharge from liability for the management of the financial year 2017;
- that the board of directors shall consist of five ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Jukka Pertola (also re-elected as chairman), Jesper Jespersen, Carl Erik Jørgensen, Anna Rathsmann and Steen Hansen as board members;
- that a registered accounting firm is to be elected as auditor and to re-elect EY as auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 750,000 out of which SEK 250,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 125,000 to each of the other board members (same as the previous year);
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- to adopt guidelines for remuneration to the senior management;
- not to make any changes to applicable principles for the appointment of and instructions regarding a nomination committee;
- to change the limits in the articles of association with respect to share capital and number of shares whereby the Company’s share capital may not be less than SEK 1,312,500 and not more than SEK 5,250,000 and the number of shares in the company may not be less than 18,750,000 and no more than 75,000,000;
- on an incentive programme and issuance of warrants; and
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital.
During the meeting, the nomination committee informed about the fact that Anna Rathsmann had recently been appointed new Director General for the Swedish National Space Agency (SNSA) and that she - due to possible conflict of interests - will have to resign from the board of directors of the Company when starting the assignment for SNSA on 1 June 2018. The nomination committee will discuss the potential need for a replacement with the board of directors of the Company.
For more information, please contact:
Niels Buus (CEO)
Tel: +45 40 31 55 57
About GomSpace Group AB
The Company’s business operations are mainly conducted through the wholly-owned Danish subsidiary, GomSpace ApS, with operational office in Aalborg, Denmark. GomSpace is a space company with a mission to be engaged in the global market for space systems and services by introducing new products, i.e. components, platforms and systems based on innovation within professional nanosatellites. The Company is listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier exchange under the ticker GOMX. FNCA Sweden AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser. For more information, please visit our website on www.gomspace.com.
This information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11:40 a.m. CET on April 26, 2018.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download: