GomSpace (provider of nanosatellites) announces its quarterly results for the second quarter 2021 7/19/2021
GomSpace (provider of nanosatellites) announces its quarterly results for the second quarter 2021
Stockholm, July 19, 2021. GomSpace Group AB (the “Company”) announces its interim report for the second quarter of 2021. The report is available on the Company’s homepage (www.gomspace.com). The following is taken from the quarterly report:
Second quarter summary
1 April – 30 June 2021 (2020)
· Order intake increased to T.SEK 199,459 (42,342)
· Net revenues increased to T.SEK 47,535 (42,729)
· Gross margin increased to 14% (11%)
· Operating profit (loss) improved to a negative T.SEK 12,331 (a negative 14,859)
· Earnings per share were a negative SEK 0.22 (a negative 0.47)
1 January – 30 June 2021 (2020)
· Order intake increased to T.SEK 223,257 (60,790)
· Net revenues decreased to T.SEK 82,780 (83,184)
· Gross margin decreased to 9% (18%)
· Operating profit (loss) decreased to a negative T.SEK -26,242 (a negative 23,337)
· Earnings per share were a negative SEK 0.45 (a negative 0.61)
· GomSpace has signed a contract with Indra of EUR 14.5 million for a Development and In-Orbit Demonstration project
“In the second quarter, order intake was M.SEK 199 compared to M.SEK 42 last year primarily due to the contract with Indra of M.EUR 14.5.
With a robust and diversified backlog of M.SEK 338, we are looking into a growth scenario and therefore need to ramp up the organization.
Revenue increased to M.SEK 48 compared to M.SEK 43 last year. During the quarter, the supply of electronic components has been a continued challenge leading to a longer delivery time in the manufacturing. However, even though the supply situation negatively impacts margin, we improve from the first quarter with positive cash flow from operating activities.” CEO Niels Buus commented.
For more information, please contact:
Niels Buus (CEO)
Tel: +45 40 31 55 57
E-mail: nbu @ gomspace.com
About GomSpace Group AB
The company’s business operations are mainly conducted through the wholly-owned Danish subsidiary, GomSpace A/S, with operational office in Aalborg, Denmark. GomSpace is a space company with a mission to be engaged in the global market for space systems and services by introducing new products, i.e. components, platforms and systems based on innovation within professional nanosatellites. The company is listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier exchange under the ticker GOMX. FNCA Sweden AB, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46-8-528 00 399 is the Company’s Certified Adviser. For more information, please visit our website on www.gomspace.com.
GomSpace Group AB (publ) is obligated to make this information public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on July 19, 2021.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
https://mb.cision.com/Main/14387/3386708/1446338.pdf Q2.21_online version
https://mb.cision.com/Public/14387/3386708/b16a0917a8eac01f.pdf Press release - Q2 2021 Interim Report - summary
https://news.cision.com/gomspace-a-s/i/financial-report,c2936994 Financial report