Dual-radio ground station solution to communicate with your satellite
- Dual GomSpace NanoCom AX100 Radio modules for polarization diversity
- Same transceiver in both ends simplifies hardware development as well as software development
- 19” rack-cabinet with external 12 V supply
- Also available in a lab version for testing: NanoCom GS100L that only contains one AX100 with one antenna connector, and an USB to PC connector. See datasheet for further details.
To help our customers setup a new ground station for satellite communication we offer a standard Ground Station Installation module.
- Polarization diversity
- 12 V DC injected in coax to supply mast mount LNAs
- Internal Power Amp, 25 W
- Two internal NanoCom AX100
- Connector to Spectrum Analyser
- USB connector to PC (with GOSH + CSP/KISS)