Flexible high speed S-band radio transceiver
The SR2000 is built on GomSpace SDR platform and is implemented as a ready to use S-band radio with a radio firmware.
The SR2000 S-band radio can be used for:
- High Speed Link solution for satellite to ground communication (HSL)
- Inter Satellite Link for communication between satellites in orbit (ISL)
- Advanced Space Link solutions for both ground communication and inter satellite links (ASL)
To have a full solution use the S-band patch antenna ANT2000 for either ground link or intersatellite link.
- S-band radio firmware (cannot be modified) based on GomSpace Software Defined Radio
- Transceiver compatible with the GomSpace S-band patch antennae module(s)
- Flexible layer-3 bandwidth up to 1.25 Mbps (FDD)
- Fully configurable in-orbit
- Compliant with GomSpace CSP
- Consist of:
- NanoDock SDR
- NanoCom TR600
- NanoMind Z7000
- S-band radio firmware
- High-speed QPSK transceiver for point-to-point S-band communications
- Frequency and time division duplex support
- Symbol rate 500 kBd to 2 MBd
- S-band operation (1980-2290 MHz)
- Dual-modem support allows two simultaneous RF links
- Adjustable output power
- PC104 form factor
- Interfaces: CAN, LVDS, I2C and SSMCX antenna connectors
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +85°C
S-band radio software
For communication with your nanosatellite using S-band or for intersatellite links on S-band we recommend to use our ready-bulit S-band radio software. This software is included as part of our S-band radio NanoCom SR2000.
The firmware is provided as pre-installed closed source radio firmware and allows communication even under poor link conditions by using error correction algorithms (FEC and Reed-Solomon).