NanoMind HP MK3
NanoMind HP MK3 is designed to support High Performance, yet efficient, on-board processing and H/W acceleration functions needed to meet the increasing demands of complex payloads. With a wide range of interfaces, configurable I/O and support for in orbit updates, NanoMind HP MK3 is a highly flexible and customizable platform. It is used in a wide range of applications ranging from a general-purpose Onboard Computer (OBC) or Data Processing Unit (DPU) to a dedicated Payload Processor.
Typical customer applications include data reduction using compression algorithms, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for Earth Observation and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data processing. If security and reliability are of concern, then the NanoMind HP MK3 is a perfect H/W acceleration platform for Encryption and Error Correction for Command and Data security.
NanoMind HP MK3 includes development kits for getting started with software application and FPGA firmware development. GomSpace also offers a training program to kick-start and support customer development process.
- Earth Observation and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data processing
- AI and ML
- General-purpose Onboard Computer (OBC) / Data Processing Unit (DPU) / dedicated Payload Processor.
- SoC Xilinx Zynq 7030/7045 Programmable SoC.
- Dual ARM Cortex A9 MPCore, clocked up to 800 MHz
- Powerful FPGA module – 125K / 350K logic cells
- Volatile Memory
- 1024MB DDR3 (512MB with ECC enabled)
- Non-volatile Memory
- 256 MB NOR flash
- 70GB eMMC (pSLC) and 233GB eMMC (MLC)
- Mechanical dimensions 95 mm x 95 mm x 31.5 mm
- Mass 240g
- Power supply voltage 12-32V DC
- SpaceWire x3, data link/network layer
- USB x1, host/device
- Fully Configurable I/O
- FPGA I/O 11 x LVDS pairs, 10 x I/O
- Conditionally Configurable I/O
- FPGA I/O 12 x LVDS pairs (or Spacewire), 8 x I/O (or RS-485)
- ARM I/O 6 x I/O (or eMMC#2)
Software Development Kit (SDK) - SDK facilitates rapid time-to-market of high level SW development that utilizes underlying HW as is.
- Development kit for the Zync 7000 Processing System (PS)
- Yocto environment centered around the bitbake/devtool utility (custom Linux BSP and distribution)
- Integrates GomSpace infrastructure SW components (parameter system, CSP etc.)
Platform Development Kit (PDK) - PDK allows the underlying HW to be customized and tailored towards specific mission needs.
- Software Development kit for the Zync 7000 Processing System (PS) plus Xilinx Vivado tool for programmable logic (PL) design
- 7030 – Free licence for Vivado
- 7045 – Requires Vivado licence, please contact Xilinx directly