Small and powerful battery module for CubeSats
Reduce your depth-of-discharge for a longer mission life. Our NanoPower BP4 integrates seamlessly with the NanoPower P31u to give your CubeSat more life. We designed the module so that it is stackable, meaning you can get that extra power needed for your mission.
- 18650 Li-Ion cells with a nominal capacity of 3000 mAh
- Two configurations are available:
- 2P-2S: 6 - 8.4 V & 6.0 Ah
- 1P-4S: 12 - 16.8 V & 3.0 Ah
- Integrated temperature sensors with digital interface
- Battery heater
- Auxiliary MOSFET switch (e.g. to drive thermal knives for deployables)
- Stackable for increased capacity
- Fits standard PC104
- ISS launch compliant version available
The NanoPower BP4 has seen extensive flight history since its introduction several years ago. Send us a quote request today to learn more!